Free spins are offered in various different ways. If you are new to gambling or you want to try out a new casino, you should look for casinos offering free spins as part of a welcome bonus. Once you find a casino you enjoy spending time at, you should sign up to receive their newsletters, as these often contain bonus codes and information on new releases, sometimes offering more free spins for you to use.
Best Bonuses & Free Spins for International500 results
Best Casino Free Spin Offers
The type of offer best suited for slot enthusiasts is free spins. As the name suggests, free spins allow the player to have a certain amount of game runs on one or more slots, completely free of charge. Free spins are a great way to try out new games, come back to your old-time favourites or just prolong any gaming session currently underway. Below we have highlighted some of the best free spin offers currently available, so keep reading to find out which casinos have the most lucrative deals!
New Players Only, Min Deposit £10, £8 Max Win per 10 Spins , Max Bonus Equal to Lifetime Deposits (Up To £250), 65X Wagering Requirements and Full T&Cs apply.
How Do Free Spins Bonuses Work?
Free spins are game rounds offered to the player cost-free. This essentially means free tries to win some money. The money won using free spins is credited to the player as bonus money, so it usually comes with a wagering requirement, unlike rounds that you played using deposited money.
There are also a few other things to consider when it comes to using free spins. Usually the stake at which the rounds are played are fixed, often to the lowest possible bet sum. The availability of the free spins is also sometimes limited to certain games: it can be just one named game, or all games by a certain game developer, and sometimes to all slot games.
So if you have never tried out free spins yourself and you are curious to try them out, here is a short step-by-step guide that outlines exactly how free spin bonuses work.
- Find a free spin offer that you want to claim, whether it is offered at a casino you already play at or at a new casino. Either log in or sign up to access your account.
- Fulfil any requirements that are set out in the offer’s terms and conditions. Some offers require you to make a deposit, and sometimes you get free spins for not doing anything but logging in to your account.
- Once you have your free spins, go spend them at any of the games mentioned in the offer. If you can use it on any games and you are unsure what to try out, why not check out the casino’s list of most popular games? We also provide some great insights to various slots and reviews done by industry experts.
- Once you have found your game, launch it by clicking or tapping at the game. You should see your free spins available for you to use now.
- Hope you land some great wins! If you do, you then have to wager the bonus money you have won before you are able to withdraw the money. Your bonus funds should be usable at any game of your choice, so consider trying out some new games as well.
What Types of Free Spin Offers Can I Get?
Free spin offers mainly come in two different types: deposit offers, and no deposit offers. Deposit offers mean that you have to make a deposit to your casino account, and you get rewarded with free spins as a thank you. In some cases you have to play through all of your deposited money before you can use your bonuses (whether bonus cash or spins), so if your spins do not unlock as soon as you launch the game, this may be the case.
As for no deposit free spins, these are offered to players with no strings attached. Usually these types of offers are available as a welcome bonus (some casinos offer deposit-free welcome bonuses), during a special season (e.g. Christmas or Easter), for a new game release or just sent to you in a marketing e-mail for no special reason, just to welcome you back to the casino for some fun and games.
How to Claim Your Free Spins
Claiming free spins is as easy as claiming any offers – it is pretty straightforward, but you need to remember to check out a few things first! Always read the terms and conditions, which should outline the prerequisites, the restrictions (games, bet sizes etc.) and possibly a bonus code. If the offer is unlockable only by using a bonus code, you will not get it if you forget to put it in the bonus code field!
If you want to try out a free spin offer hassle-free, you should find an online casino that offers a no deposit free spin bonus. Our casino lists should help you find a casino suitable for your taste. Once you find one, all you have to do is register an account at the site and start spinning away!
Pros & Cons of Using Free Spins
For those who love a good pros & cons list to determine whether something is right for them, we have compiled a short list on the advantages and disadvantages of no deposit free spins, starting with the pros:
- You can use the free spins to try out games you have never tried before without putting in any of your own money. This is an especially valuable asset if you are new to gambling or been out of touch with the new game releases.
- Free spins are often offered to brand new releases, so this provides you a chance to try out the new games for free to determine whether you like them or not.
As for the disadvantages:
- The money you win using your free spins is not yours to withdraw immediately. The wins are rewarded as bonus money and have a wagering requirement, meaning you have to keep playing with the funds and hope you continue to get lucky. Some casinos apply a very high wagering requirement to free spins, which you might want to avoid where possible.
At first glance bigger is better when it comes to free spins, but the matter is not quite so black and white. Some offers may give out smaller amount of free spins but with a higher bet amount, so you would win more than by using the minimum bet sum. It is also good to take note of the expiry dates, as the free spins might only be available for a day or a week. If you get a large amount of free spins, a longer expiry date would come in handy.
In most cases free spins apply to slots only, as a game round in slots is often dubbed as ‘a spin’. Sometimes you might find free game rounds offered to table games, such as blackjack or roulette, but more commonly the table game offers come in form of free cash or cashback.
It most certainly is! You do have to get lucky not just during your free spins, but also when you are using the wins to fulfil the wagering requirement later on. This is tricky but achievable, but you might just end up with money to withdraw to your bank account. One thing is for certain: it is worth it to try at least!